From the towering redwoods to the sun-kissed beaches, California is unsurprisingly one of the most beautiful places in the world to visit. Here are just a few of the most beautiful places to see in the Golden State:
1. Yosemite National Park: An American icon, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and one of the most popular National Parks, Yosemite is one of the best places to see natural beauty in all its glory. From the soaring cliffs of El Capitan to the cascading waterfalls of Yosemite Valley, this national park is a must-visit.
2. Big Sur: One of the most scenic stretches of coastline in the world, Big Sur is a must-see for any nature lover. With its dramatic cliffs, crashing waves and lush greenery, it's easy to see why this place is so popular.
3. Lake Tahoe: Another natural wonder, Lake Tahoe is a large alpine lake that straddles the border between California and Nevada. Its clear blue waters and stunning scenery make it a popular spot for both swimming and hiking.
4. Napa Valley: One of the most famous wine regions in the world, Napa Valley is a must-visit for any oenophile. With its rolling hills, picturesque vineyards and charming towns, it's easy to see why this place is so beloved.
5. San Diego: With its mild weather and 70 miles of coastline, San Diego is one of the most beautiful places in California.
6. San Francisco: Last but not least, no list of California's beauty would be complete without mentioning the City by the Bay. From the Golden Gate Bridge to the cable cars, San Francisco is a city that has it all.
These are just a few of the many beautiful places to visit in California. So get out there and explore all that this amazing state has to offer!